San Diego USATF
- To check your membership status visit the USATF Membership page.
- Memberships are on a calendar-year basis, and expire on December 31. However, if you join between November 1 and December 31 of the current year, the membership will be valid for the following year as well.
- Membership benefits are described at the USATF site.
- In addition to the benefits listed at the USATF site, San Diego USATF provides a free subscription to California Track & Running News, the official publication of our Association. Published six times a year, the magazine provides news, calendars, and results for all the USATF Associations in California and Nevada.
- Memberships are $20 per year. You may register for more than one year at the current rate of $20 per year.
- You may register or renew in either of the following manners (Note that more money stays in the Association if you register on-line or mail the downloadable form to our office, as opposed to registering through another Association or mailing to Indianapolis):
- If you download a form, mail it to the San Diego office:
|San Diego USATF|
|1511 Morena Boulevard|
|San Diego CA 92110-3731|
- For more information, eMail the office or call (619)275-6542.
Web Page Created by Graeme Shirley