San Diego USATF
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
2820 Camino del Rio South 130
April 16, 2003
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Lolitia Bache, Toni Mitchell, Sharon Powell, Arnie Robinson, Joni Shirley, Pam Stewart, and Elizabeth Tate.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of February 26.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. The checking account balance was $9638.20 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- The Board received medals and T-Shirts from Tracy Sundlun for officials who helped at the XI Pan- American Race Walking Cup.
- Tate reported that the March 15 clinics were canceled, as was the April 13 all-comers meet. An all-comers meet is scheduled for May 10 at Hoover High School, $2 per person. The women's Association Track & Field Championships will be June 14. [Note: this was later corrected to June 7.]
- Bernard stated that the Men's Track & Field Championships would be June 7 at UCSD.
- The Board approved G. Shirley's motion that any request for changes of Association registration must be approved by the Board.
- The Board rejected G. Shirley's motion that the Men's, Women's, and Masters Track & Field Committees hold their Championships at the same place and time.
- The meeting adjourned at 9:14 p.m.
Web Page Created by Graeme Shirley