San Diego-Imperial Athletics Congress
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Casa del Prado, Balboa Park
June 15, 1984
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Kevin Heaton, Alan Olson, Bill Stock, and Kathy Woerner.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of April 16.
- The Chairman gave the Treasurer's report. The balance as of June 1 was $16,182.28, of which $11,000 was in a term account maturing May 13, 1985. The report did not include the expense of medals at the recent successful Association Track and Field Championships, the income from 100 new registrants at the Junior Olympics, nor the $100 stipends each for the eligible association athletes attending Olympic Team Marathon Trials.
- The Chairman responded to an inquiry regarding a rumor that SPATAC might take over SDIAC. This could only be done by the national organization, and would be fought at the convention.
- The Chairman reported that SDIAC has not yet purchased a videotape recorder. The Board discussed desirable features.
- The Board passed a motion by Stock that SDIAC purchase a new Chronomix with an aluminum case and a single-space printer, using long-distance running funds.
- The meeting adjourned at 7:52 p.m.
Web Page Created by Graeme Shirley