San Diego-Imperial Athletics Congress
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Balboa Park Hall of Champions
June 18, 1997
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 8:07 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the lone attendee was Lolitia Bache.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of April 16.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. The checking account balance was $7728.36 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- Shirley reported that the Records Chairman for USATF Masters Track and Field had not received record applications for at least two American Masters records set in this Association. The Board discussed requirements for the all-comers and other meets.
- The Board had the annual discussion of the Cross Country series, including eligibility requirements. There will be a meeting among representatives to organize the series.
- The meeting adjourned at 10:08 p.m.
Web Page Created by Graeme Shirley