San Diego-Imperial Athletics Congress
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Balboa Park Hall of Champions
February 15, 1995
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:10 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Lolitia Bache, Brian Culley, Linda Gorman, Joni Shirley, and Jim Skelly.
- The Board approved the minutes of the Annual Meeting of December 21, 1994.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. The checking account balance as of January 19 was $9638.25 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000. The December balance was $8887.39
- Gorman presented a check for $356.07 from the Association Junior Olympics Cross Country Championship.
- G. Shirley provided the results of the Cross Country Championship Series. Matt Clayton and Laura Stuart were the individual winners.
- The Board elected Lolitia Bache as Treasurer.
- Culley proposed a Grand Prix series for road races for spring and summer. The Board named Culley Long-Distance Grand Prix Coordinator for such a series.
- Skelly reported on the certification clinic held on February 4. Lots of juniors showed up. He is still recruiting officials.
- J. Shirley presented a letter from Kim Campo expressing concern about cheating at the Cross Country Championships. G. Shirley stated that Team Charthouse had been disqualified for a number of violations. Bernard will respond to Campo and investigate.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:54 p.m.
Web Page Created by Graeme Shirley